RULES AND REGULATIONS
- As much as we love to see you challenge yourself, do take note to participate with safety and exercise vigilant when it comes to traffic, weather, or other conditions while taking part in our online race event. We are not liable for any injury caused during the run.
- All participants should upload the details of their results via their own World Virtual Race account personally.
- Participants can complete the race in a single submission or multiple submission accumulated during the event period and upload and submit the results as many times as you wish.
- Please ensure that the required details are indicated in your submitted result screenshot.
1) Date of your activity,
2) Duration Timing of your activity and
3) Total Distance clocked for your activity. Any missing details may render your submission to be invalid and ineligible for the entitlement.
- Please note that submission of results after the stipulated upload cut-off date will not be accepted.